We hope that you had a wonderful birthday! And also healthy & cute baby!
I knew Mai since I was in UiTM. We took same course, stay in the same house, and we had our wedding in the same year, 2005! But the best is we also had our first daughter in the same year, 2006! Now, she is expecting (Insyaallah) baby boy! Same with me which is my 2nd child is a boy! Knowing Mai, she is caring, loving and understanding. She will call each of our friends whenever we have gathering. Just to be together. But since she carrying the 2nd baby..... Silence! No plan and no gathering! (Aku paham Mai! Mase aku ngandung Ghazi aritu pon lagi terok pada ko, aku rase..Kalau takde ko mmg kitorang tak active!hehehehe....ibarat cam takde ko kitorang blur lah tak tau nak buat aper!). Wish you:
1) Good Luck for the coming baby!
2) Congratulations on your degree! (Hope not too late!)
3) Congratulations on your new job! (Sorang lagi kawan aku jadik cikgu...Selamat pagi cikgu!)
4) Congratulations on you new house! (Nanti ajak tau house warming!)
5) Happy belated birthday! (Sorry lambat lah pulak! Tp besday ko selalu aku confuse 16 Aug ker18 Aug...jgn marah! aku tak macam Filla, die efficient...tampal besday kengkawan kat opis!)Bile dah recover nanti....kita plan gi jenjalan ek!