"BLINK" "BLINK" Where did the time go? 3 years have flown by and he just in my belly....my dear Deen turned 3 last Monday, 6 December 2010.
Our planned was to celebrate during THIS weekend but Papa will be away to Kelantan on Friday till Sunday ... then i've decided to do it on Tuesday!...Really last minute...what to cook? and who'll be coming...has not been decided yet! HELPPPPP!....only me and my kids......we help each other to prepare everything ...mwahahahahha huish...can't believe it....
Anyway thanks to those who supported the last minute party 'Ucu Chiti' , Mak Nek and MaChique, ooohhh they always there whenever i plan event for my kids! love u! tidak lupa pada papa juga...jejak je kaki kat pintu dah kena suruh bukak meja....huhuhu thanks pa! i know it's tiring...
the party started at 5.30 pm...but i have to shop some groceries for the menu... ...i started with the cleaning activities at 9.30 am i.e. sweeping and mopping the floor, washing and drying the laundry.....and more and more...and completed at 12.30 pm.....then i started the car.....vrooooommmmmm to the Giant .... i only have few hours to grab some groceries and a cake! what cake? the birthday boy wanted a Thomas Cake...where should i find it...during this time? then we try to find it in SecretRecipes..but they do have the design...but have to make a booking earlier....i knew that!....then we went to Baker's Cottage...unfortunate....really unfortunate...also have to make a booking earlier...then i talked to the birthday boy slowly...'they didn't do a Thomas cake ...but you can only choose any cake in the fridge'...lega....at last he chosen 'Cheese Cake with Strawberry on top!' (it's because of the strawberry okay..)... we completed the shopping at 2pm.... and i only have 3 hours ++ to get everything done! Ouhhh talking about the menu...it was very simple:
- Spiral Pasta with Tuna
- Oglio Spaghetti with Prawn and Mushroom
- Chicken & Mushroom Soup + French Loaf
- Spaghetti with Seafood Creme Sauce
- Nugget & Sausage
- And Kuih Sagoo for the desert......
At the age of 3 he's now can:
- He's now can pedal a tricycle which I bougth on his 2nd birthday and also a bicycle that belongs to Zahraa . He's good actually, he can pedal both at the age of 2...which i think
- Able to dress himself! But buttoning and undress a shirt is still a challenge.....zipping is likely much more easier. hooraaa!
- Walking up stairs with alternating feet...sometimes without holding the rail...brave little man!
- Kicking a ball, he can sharply kick to the wall ....kicking an empty bottle..this one he did whenever he finds an empty bottle.....hahahha
- The most important thing is...he can control over his 'poo poo' and 'pee' pee' during daytime.... :) but still wearing diapers during nighttime to avoid bedwetting.....
- He can draw a line and circle...should i call it circle? hrmmm quite funny circle lah...but i know it's circle....and he is left handed.....people say "left handed children are more likely to test out as highly creative and to have extremely high verbal or math ability--both of which are considered to be predominantly left-brain functions." oooo sebab tu lah die becok...heheh..yes he has a vocabulary of many hundreds of words ... haha